Tuesday, September 7, 2010

#2 Neon Scrunchies
The scrunchie is back! My friend wore a fabulous neon pink scrunchie to the pool a few weeks ago and it was stunning! We can thank American Apparel for providing us with these little neon gems! I always know I can find exactly what I am looking for at American Apparel when it comes to neon tights, socks, and leggings. Regular color scrunches can't touch a neon scrunchies, and these particular American Apparel scrunches are breath taking. Not your normal neon, this neon radiates and shines...it's the "freshest neon" if you will. These scrunchies are so cool that you almost need two, one for your hair and one to wear on your wrist like a total badass. Thank you Kate James for bringing these American Apparel scrunchies to my attention, they really are as special as the trolls with the jewel tummies. $6 each



No comments:

Post a Comment