Wednesday, September 8, 2010

Look #1 - Vintage Equestrian

Vintage Equestrian
- Vintage Donna Karan Blazer (from my mom)
- Vintage Clip on Earrings - not telling
- Vintage Grandmother Sweater Pin - not telling ( I might spill sometime, but not today)
- Zelda high waisted Mom Pants (from my mom)
- Kate Spade sling back heels (from my mom)
- And a ruffle top from Arden B from 4 years ago.





Tips to get this look:

1. IT"S A RECESSION - SHOP IN YOUR MOTHERS CLOSET!!! OR RELATIVE!
2. Go on the prowl for inexpensive vintage jewelry - my best jewelry is vintage and much cheaper than nice jewelry
3. Cut your feet so that they fit in your mom or aunts good shoes...haha jk (invest in good shoes - on sale!) Shoes always go on sale particularly the most expensive ones! Just keep your eye out. I have recently learned that good shoes are an amazing luxury..particularly if you like heels as much as I do. Normally I would just go to gojane.com / Aldo and buy super cheap shoes that F up my feet, but I have changed. Designers make designer knock offs these days, and I will soon teach you how to find them.
4. Buy the most outrageous black and white items from Arden B on sale, and save them until they are in style.

No comments:

Post a Comment