I am glad leopard is making a comeback, because I have never been able to give away anything leopard besides the leopard cowboy hat I had in middle school.
Everyone should keep whatever looks best on them in their wardrobe!
Leopard prints are not for everyone. Please be careful when wearing leopard.I don't think I even have to explain the tacky and trashy ways people wear leopard...just go to Willowlawn Mall. Obviously strippers, trashy tatoo biker people, and piercing people like the leopard stigma, but normal people don't.
Leopard is really hard to wear:
- It's better not to wear more than one possibly two leopard items at a time...unless your a model doing high fashion or you really know what's up like RZ.
- Wear every now and again.
- Do not wear if you are Snooki or if you come from the jersey shore.
- Save overly sexy leopard clothing for the bedroom- keep it classy.
- Pick your leopard clothing wisely.
- When in doubt don't wear it.
- Let your grandmother wear tacky leopard if she wants...because she's old and your grandma.
- If you have a leopard as a pet or you can transition into a leopard I want to be your friend.
I love pops of leopard on the runway and in my home. I was happy to round up my leopard today. The picture is horrid, but there are many shades of leopard. I love neutral light shades of leopard print. Designer Rebecca Taylor is uses the leopard print in light neutral shades very well!...(picture coming soon)
Color leopard (as in purple, gray, yellow, pink, blue, green, orange etc) is a whole different ball of wax. I predict colorful animal prints will start to appear again on the runways soon. in We have already seen a lot of neon leopard looking prints form DVF this season.
Huge elaborate Leopard print evening gowns in shades of gray, cream, and white, leopard would be fabulous.
I enjoy a good leopard print in my wardrobe.
I love the leopard bikiner! However, I rarely wear the top and bottom together. I usually pair the leopard bottom with a red bathing suit on top.
This was my mom's shirt in the 80's...I wore it for the first time last week. I have had it for five years. I'm so glad I kept it! The label is called "Joseph Was" I don't think it around anymore, but it's light and flowy and I love it!
Shirt

Shoe

Belt

I would love to add a nice Leopard Hat, Gloves, and Jacket to my wardrobe one day - No rush. Everything comes back around.
DON'T BE FOOLED NONE OF THESE ITEMS ARE OKAY, HATE HATE HATE HATE!!!!!

LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE!
Leopard paired with green, specially emerald green or a bright yellow green...MEOW!! I DIE!






I could go on for days about leopard is that sad? But it's my bedtime...enough leopard talk for one day.
No comments:
Post a Comment